Nomination for Blogger Recognition Award
Wow I have just started my journey as a blogger and I have been nominated for blogger recognition award by my fellow blogger ujjawalrealblog – A Whistling Caravan. I am really happy about this nomination as it is going to boost my morale for writing & will help me to express my thoughts through my words; which defines the epitome of my writing.
This is my first nomination so it really means a lot to me. Speaking about ujjawal, I will say, he is a fantastic blogger whom I have recently started following and I love every piece of work written by him. He believes that one should write to express them and not to impress others which justify his expression. His blogs are quite popular and I will request you all to go through his work. I render my sincere thanks to him; kindly go through his posts at ujjawalrealblog.wordpress.com.
The rules of accepting this award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Just write about things which are core of your interests. Blogging is all about expressing your thoughts which are vivid. So just keep on writing and exploring your thoughts.
- Connect yourself with other bloggers, go through their work, give them feedback and they will reciprocate towards your work. This is the best way to grow and learn from each other’s work.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers who has some amazing work on their side. There are many more amazing bloggers I would love to nominate ahead
- Heart to soul
- Oristel Guenael
- Milestone With Hearts
- Goin’ the extra….aaamile
- Jothish Joseph
- Confused Thoughts
- Alexis Chateau PR
- Felix Juel
- Bryan Hemming
All the best to all my fellow blogger friends… Keep writing & keep shining…!!!
©The copyrights on the article belong to the author. The responsibility for the opinions expressed in the article belongs exclusively to the author.